“The Voice of Real Estate”
Antoinette Gangi is “The Voice of Real Estate.” Whether buying, selling or building your own home, Antoinette has been a trusted resource in the industry for nearly 30 years.
“The real estate industry is constantly evolving and it takes an experienced professional to manage the entire process effectively for both sellers and buyers. For nearly 30 years, I have been helping my clients make educated decisions when it comes to real estate. With a natural ability to understand the specific needs of buyers and sellers and the use of aggressive and innovative marketing techniques, I am my customer’s best advocate.”
As a recognized authority in real estate, Antoinette has had the distinct pleasure of hosting her very own talk radio show, “The Real Estate & Money Show.” The show provided a forum in which important market trends and issues were discussed that affected sellers and buyers in all areas of real estate. Additionally, Antoinette was a Keynote Speaker at the “Tony Robbins Real Estate Mastermind Summit” in 2015 and 2016. Alongside a distinguished array of real estate heavyweights, Antoinette was able to reach over 50,000 people in the real estate industry. The old adage that knowledge is power is very much a part of her belief system, which is why she continually educates herself and others through as many opportunities as possible.
- Ranked “Best of the Best” in Bergen County by Bergen Magazine-2017 & 2018
- Top Agent Keller Williams Valley Realty (Sales Volume)-2014-2018
- Top Agent for Closed Sales Volume-Bergen County Partners
- Rated “Top 100 Most Influential Agents in New Jersey” for 2016 by Real Estate Executive Magazine
- Keller Williams New York Tri-State Region Award Winner
- NJ REALTORS® Circle of Excellence Sales Award–Platinum Level–2014-2018
- NJ REALTORS® Distinguished Sales Club Member–2016-2018